Why you'll love it
Beef Kidney Pastured Dehydrated Treats are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% beef kidney transparently sourced from local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your beef kidney came from! Dehydrated beef kidney is species-appropriate and nutritious. Click the + HEALTH BENEFITS tab below to learn more!
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Pastured Beef Kidney
• Pastured local farm ingredient
• No feed-grade ingredients
• Species Appropriate
• Hand made in the USA
• Small batch
• No preservatives, chemicals, or additives
• Ethically sourced
• Grain, gluten, byproduct-free
• Hormone & antibiotic-free
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Helps with red blood cell production, bone, brain, and heart health all while supporting healthy skin and fur. Prevents diseases especially involving the pancreas and digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Boosts overall health & immunity.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Helps with healthy cell function and cell production.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for the production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress-free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate): Metabolism, cellular division, neural development
Iron: Boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization and circulation, and enzyme function.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.
The best treats!!!
Natalie on Feb 4, 2022
My doggies love! I love that they're sliced for easy portioning since my dogs are small. Great texture, since they are picky about that. Love the eco friendly and the support of local farms as well. Will definitely be purchasing again :)