Why you'll love it
Beef Liver Organic Dehydrated Treats are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% beef liver transparently sourced from organic, local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your beef liver came from! Dehydrated beef liver is species appropriate and nutritious. The treat bag is 100% compostable too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Beef Liver Health Benefits
Vitamin A (Retinol) : Maintains all organ systems including skeletal and reproductive systems. Supports vision and skin health, immune response strength, cell function, and the development of brain and skeletal systems in utero.
- Copper : Necessary for skeletal system formation. Critical for the maintenance of connective tissue protecting organs and nerves. Needed to break down iron to protect against anemia.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) : Helps with red blood cell production, bone, brain, and heart health all while supporting healthy skin and fur. Prevents diseases especially involving the pancreas and digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Boosts overall health & immunity.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) : Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) : Metabolism, cellular division, neural development
- Iron: Boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, circulation, and enzyme function
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) : Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) : Helps with healthy cell function and cell production.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) : Prevents and treats depression, stress and anxiety. Enhances stamina, helps with neurotransmitter production, and converting fats, proteins and carbs into energy.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Beef Liver
Hormone & Antibiotic-Free