Why you'll love it
Beef Liver Pastured Dehydrated Treats are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% beef liver transparently sourced from local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your beef liver came from! Dehydrated beef liver is species-appropriate and nutritious. Click the + HEALTH BENEFITS tab below to learn more!
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Pastured Beef Liver
• Local farm ingredient
• No feed-grade ingredients
• Species Appropriate
• Hand made in the USA
• Small batch
• No preservatives, chemicals, or additives
• Ethically sourced
• Grain, gluten, byproduct-free
• Hormone & antibiotic-free
• Vitamin A (Retinol): Maintains all organ systems including skeletal and reproductive systems. Supports vision and skin health, immune response strength, cell function, and the development of brain and skeletal systems in utero.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Helps with red blood cell production, bone, brain, and heart health all while supporting healthy skin and fur. Prevents diseases especially involving the pancreas and digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Boosts overall health & immunity.
• Copper: Necessary for skeletal system formation. Critical for the maintenance of connective tissue protecting organs and nerves. Needed to break down iron to protect against anemia.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate): Metabolism, cellular division, neural development
• Iron: Boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, circulation, and enzyme function
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for the production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress-free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.
Selina on Oct 30, 2021
We were very impressed with how the treats don't have much of a smell which makes storing and handling them easier than other treats. Our dogs and 3 cats LOVE the taste so I doubt the treats will last long in the house! Super pleased overall with the quality of the treats!