Why you'll love it
Beef Tongue Organic Dehydrated Treats are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% pastured beef tongue transparently sourced from local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your beef tongue came from! Dehydrated beef tongue is species appropriate and nutritious. The treat bag is 100% compostable too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Pastued Beef Tongue
• Local farm ingredient
• No feed-grade ingredients
• Species Appropriate
• Hand made in USA
• Small batch
• No preservatives, chemicals or additives
• Ethically sourced
• Grain, gluten, byrpoduct-free
• Hormone & antibiotic-free
• Species appropriate
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) : Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Vitamin B 9 (Folate) : Metabolism, cellular division, neural development
Iron: Boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization and circulation, and enzyme function
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) : Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.