Why you'll love it
Chicken Feet Organic Dehydrated Chews are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% chicken feet transparently sourced from organic, local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your chicken feet came from! Dehydrated chicken feet are species-appropriate and nutritious.
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Chicken Feet
• Organic local farm ingredient
• No feed-grade ingredients
• Species Appropriate
• Hand made in the USA
• Small batch
• No preservatives, chemicals, or additives
• Ethically sourced
• Grain, gluten, byproduct-free
• Hormone & antibiotic-free
• Vitamin B9 (Folate): Aids with metabolism, cellular division, neural development.
• Calcium: Vital for overall growth, heart, and nervous system health. Essential mineral for strong bones and teeth.
• Phosphorous: Promotes kidney health and tissue growth. Keeps bones & teeth strong.
• Vitamin A (Retinol): Maintains all organ systems including skeletal and reproductive systems. Supports vision and skin health, immune response strength, cell function, and the development of brain and skeletal systems in utero.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Helps with red blood cell production, bone, brain, and heart health all while supporting healthy skin and fur. Prevents disease especially involving the pancreas and the digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Boosts overall health & immunity.
1. Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention
Connective tissue and cartilage are excellent sources of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
2. Dental Health
Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrushes for a reason. Chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
3. Mental Simulation
Chewing and gnawing are an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!
When introducing new chews:
- Do not give an entire new chew to your dog, even if they are a large breed. When introducing a new chew, take it away when a quarter or halfway (less for small breeds) done to ensure their system agrees with it.
- Start with 5 minutes of chewing and work your way up to 15 minutes maximum.
- Chewing should always be supervised.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.