Why you'll love it
Chicken Neck Organic Dehydrated Chews are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% chicken neck transparently sourced from organic, local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your chicken neck came from! Dehydrated chicken neck is species appropriate and nutritious. The chew bag is 100% compostable too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Chicken Heart Health Benefits
- Calcium : Vital for overall growth, heart, and nervous system health. Essential mineral for strong bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus : Keeps bones and teeth strong. Helps with kidney health and tissue growth.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) : Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) : Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
- Omega-3 : Helps with skin & coat, boosts heart and kidney health. Supports your dog's immune system.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Chicken Neck
Hormone & Antibiotic-Free
1. Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention
Connective tissue and cartilage are an excellent source of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
2. Dental Health
Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrush for a reason. The chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
3. Mental Simulation
Chewing and gnawing is an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!