Dehydrated Dog Chew
Hog ears are a very popular choice when it comes to natural chews. Transparently sourced from 100% pasture-raised pork, these dehydrated chews are highly digestible and humanely raised to support regenerative agriculture.
Hog Ear Health Benefits
- Pork is full of amino acids as well as thiamine which is essential for cell function!
- Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 (cholesterol and heart health).
- The perfect chew to keep your pup busy and mentally stimulated.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin (great for hips and joints)!
Give as daily chew
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Always supervise while chewing - take away when the chew is small enough to fit in your dog's mouth.
Limit chewing to about 15 minutes per day.
Store in a cool, dry are for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Hog Ear
1. Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention
Connective tissue and cartilage are an excellent source of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
2. Dental Health
Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrush for a reason. The chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
3. Mental Simulation
Chewing and gnawing is an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!