Why you'll love it
Lamb Ear Pastured Dehydrated Chews are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% lamb ear transparently sourced from local farms. A healthy digestive systems help strengthen the immune system! And fur is an excellent an excellent way to scrub the gut. Dehydrated lamb ear is species appropriate and nutritious. Click the + HEALTH BENEFITS tab below to learn more!
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Pastured Lamb Ear
- Human-Grade Ingredient
- Species Appropriate
- Small Batch
- No Preservatives
- Pasture Raised
- Ethically Sourced
- Hormone & Antibiotic-Free
• Calcium: Vital for overall growth, heart, and nervous system health. Essential mineral for strong bones and teeth.
• Phosphorus: Keeps bones and teeth strong. Helps with kidney health and tissue growth.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for the production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress-free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
• Omega-3: Helps with skin & coat, boosts heart and kidney health. Supports your dog's immune system.
1. Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention
Connective tissue and cartilage are an excellent source of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
2. Dental Health
Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrush for a reason. The chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
3. Mental Simulation
Chewing and gnawing is an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!
When introducing new chews:
- Do not give an entire new chew to your dog, even if they are a large breed. When introducing a new chew, take it away when a quarter or halfway (less for small breeds) done to ensure their system agrees with it.
- Start with 5 minutes of chewing and work your way up to 15 minutes maximum.
- Chewing should always be supervised.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.