No Product Data
Why you'll love it
Skin on Chicken Neck Dehydrated Chews are single ingredient, so every chew has 100% organic chicken neck transparently sourced from local farms. Skin on chicken neck is species appropriate and nutritious. Click the + HEALTH BENEFITS tab below to learn more!
We know eco-friendly packaging is important to you, that's why this chew comes wrapped in compostable wax paper. Our mailers & boxes are made from 100% recycled materials too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Chicken Neck
- Organic local farm ingredient
- Human-Grade Ingredient
- Species Appropriate
- Small Batch
- No Preservatives
- Pasture Raised
- Ethically Sourced
- Hormone & Antibiotic-Free
• Calcium: Vital for overall growth, heart function, and nervous system health. An essential mineral for the formation of strong bones and teeth.
• Phosphorus: Keeps bones and teeth strong. Promotes kidney health and tissue growth.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Promotes the production of growth hormones, aids with cognitive and kidney function, creates healthy skin & coat, and keeps your dog stress-free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Selenium: Improves skin and coat condition, aids in joint health, and provides anti-cancer and antioxidant properties.
• Protein: Essential for the production of hormones, antibodies, and enzymes, as well as immune function. Aids with the formation and repair of cells, muscles, and other tissues. Stimulates energy production.
1. Natural Joint Support & Arthritis Prevention
Connective tissue and cartilage are an excellent source of glucosamine, which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine also prevents and slows the progression of arthritis.
2. Dental Health
Bones and cartilage are called nature's toothbrush for a reason. The chewing and gnawing is the most powerful tooth & gum cleaning a dog can get (other than a dental cleaning at the vet costing thousands of $$$).
3. Mental Simulation
Chewing and gnawing is an essential part of your dog's mental health. It releases the "feel good" chemicals in their brain: dopamine and serotonin. Chewing daily not only helps your dog with boredom, it helps them relieve anxiety and stay happy!
When introducing new chews:
- Do not give an entire new chew to your dog, even if they are a large breed. When introducing a new chew, take it away when a quarter or halfway (less for small breeds) done to ensure their system agrees with it.
- Start with 5 minutes of chewing and work your way up to 15 minutes maximum.
- Chewing should always be supervised.
- This is a MEGA Chew. Don’t let your pup finish it all in one go.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.