Why you'll love it
Turkey Liver Organic Dehydrated Treats are single ingredient, so every bag has 100% turkey liver transparently sourced from organic, local farms. Check your bag to know exactly what farm your turkey liver came from! Dehydrated turkey liver is species-appropriate and nutritious. The treat bag is 100% compostable too: good for our dogs, good for the planet.
Ingredients: 100% Turkey Liver
• Organic local farm ingredient
• No feed-grade ingredients
• Species Appropriate
• Hand made in the USA
• Small batch
• No preservatives, chemicals, or additives
• Ethically sourced
• Grain, gluten, byproduct-free
• Hormone & antibiotic-free
• Vitamin A (Retinol): Maintains all organ systems including skeletal and reproductive systems. Supports vision and skin health, immune response strength, cell function, and the development of brain and skeletal systems in utero.
• Vitamin B9 (Folate): Supports metabolism, cellular division, and neural development.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vital for healthy growth in puppies, DNA & RNA, red blood cell, and protein synthesis. Allows for absorption of proteins & fats, but also triggers hormone release for good mood. Aids in healthy brain & heart function.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Core vitamin needed to help break down fats, creating healthy skin and coat. Essential for the production of growth hormones and kidney function. Aids in cognitive function and digestion by controlling the production of stomach acids and bile. Keeps your dog stress-free by triggering the release of corticosteroids.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Helps with red blood cell production, bone, brain, and heart health all while supporting healthy skin and fur. Prevents diseases especially involving the pancreas and digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Boosts overall health & immunity.
Feed as a high reward treat
Use as a meal topper
Feed in moderation
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for 30 days (unopened). Once opened, keep in fridge or freeze for up to 6 months.